We are here to help
Having to file an insurance claim can be an overwhelming and confusing task for many clients. Our team is here to make the process as seamless as possible.
- Our highly qualified estimators will work directly with your insurance adjuster to determine the appropriate scope of work
- Based upon your coverage, your insurance adjuster will issue the initial payment for the repairs. The initial payment may come in the form of actual cash value (ACV) which is common for most repairs
- In the event your project requires a building permit, we will secure those in a timely manner to avoid any schedule disruptions
- One of our experienced Project Managers will work with you directly to ensure your project is completed in a timely manner
- You will receive weekly schedule updates
- If material selections are needed, we will guide you through the selection process
- Any additional damage discovered during the restoration production process will be documented and submitted to your insurance adjuster for approval. No further repairs will take place until approval has been granted
- Upon completion of your project, a final walk-through will be scheduled by your Project Manager
- An authorized certificate of satisfaction will be submitted to your insurance adjuster
- Your insurance adjuster issues final payment
ARE YOU READY? CONTACT US NOW!
We are here to help you and take the stress out of your project.