File an Insurance Claim on Your Puget Sound Home or Business
If you’ve experienced damage to your Puget Sound home or business and need to file an insurance claim, it can feel overwhelming. You’re trying to clean up and prevent further destruction. Meanwhile, your insurer requires countless forms and detailed bids for construction repairs.
NW Builder Group has experience working with all the major insurance companies as well as a former claims adjuster on staff who spent 10 years in the industry. We take the guesswork out of the claims process.
We prepare the paperwork, provide an accurate estimate and follow-up with your adjuster and insurance company to expedite your claim. We’ll spell out the repair work needed and replacement costs, ensuring you get all that your policy entitles you to.
We also move quickly. Many of our larger competitors sit on a project for months once they’re awarded the bid because they prioritize the highest paying jobs in their queue. Or they submit multiple supplements (add-on fees) because their initial estimate was intentionally low to land the job. Supplements can add weeks and even months to the process.
NW Builder Group provides accurate estimates and moves promptly to restore your property back to its pre-loss condition as quickly as possible, so you can focus on getting your life back to normal.
- Assess the Situation – Our highly qualified estimators will work directly with your insurance adjuster to evaluate the damage and determine the appropriate scope of work.
- Payment – Based upon your coverage, your insurance adjuster will issue the initial payment for the repairs. The initial payment will likely come in the form of actual cash value (ACV).
- Permit – If your project requires a building permit, we will handle the submittal through permit issuance stages.
- Your Point of Contact – One of our experienced Project Managers will work with you directly to keep you apprised of progress, answer any questions and ensure your project is completed in a timely manner.
- Project Status – We will provide weekly schedule updates.
- Materials – If material selections are needed, we will guide you through the process.
- Additional Damage – Sometimes it’s difficult to see the full extent of the damage until you begin repair work. We will document any additional damage discovered during the restoration production process and submit the information to your insurance adjuster for approval.
- Inspection – Upon completion, your Project Manager will schedule a final walk-through so you can review all the work.
- Certificate – We’ll submit an authorized certificate of satisfaction to your insurance adjuster.
- Project Conclusion – Your insurance adjuster issues final payment.
Need an estimate on an insurance repair?
We’ll get an insurance claim expert to your house in a matter of hours.